DLL or Dynamic Library Link error appears when someone tries to launch a game or software. It generally occurs when a file goes missing,
In this article, we will discuss the xinput1_3.dll not found or xinput1_3.dll missing errors that users face and solutions that one can use for the smooth functioning of the system. Details and steps to troubleshoot issues and fix DLL errors.
Keep reading, and we hope these fixes will help you solve the errors.
Commonly faced Xinput1_3.Dll Missing or Not Found Error Messages that pop up on the users’ screen,
- “Xinput1_3.dll Access Violation.”
- “Cannot register xinput1_3.dll.”
- “The file xinput1_3.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\xinput1_3.dll.”
- “Xinput1_3.DLL Not Found”
- “Cannot start Spiderman 3. An essential component is missing: xinput1_3.dll. Please install Spiderman 3 again.”
- “This application is not starting because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “File xinput1_3.dll not found.”
- “Xinput1_3.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this”
How Do I Fix Xinput1_3.Dll Not Found Error?
The below-mentioned solutions will surely solve the xinput1_3.dll missing or xinput1_3.dll not found an error in Windows 10.
Solution 1: Restart Your Computer
The simplest way to fix the xinput1_3.dll missing error on Windows 10 computer is to restart. This error may sometimes happen by mistake, and restarting the computer will resolve the issue. If you restart the computer, you may be able to determine if the xinput1_3.dll error has been resolved. After restarting, you may open the program and determine if you are still getting the error.
Solution 2: Install DirectX to Fix xinput1_3.dll Not Found Error
Install DirectX on your system to fix the xinput1_3.dll error. The errors occur when users try to launch a game.
Steps to install DirectX
- Press the Windows + R key.
- Now, Type dxdiag and select OK
- Click on the System tab to learn about the system version.
- Select Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer Page
- Click directly on the download button for the dxwebsetu.exe file
- Lastly, download and install the exe file for the latest DirectX version.
Once DirectX is installed on your Windows PC, try to launch a game and see if the xinput1_3 dll error still appears.
Fix 3: Update Microsoft DirectX
Updating DirectX can solve the xinput1_3.dll not found error on Windows 10. The below-mentioned solution will help you get rid of the DLL error.
- Go to the download page of Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer.
- To download an additional installer, select or click on the No thanks and continue option if you don’t want to.
- Save the installer directly to the desired location on your computer.
- Go to the location where you have saved the installer, then launch it and follow the instruction to install the DirectX updates.
Solution 4: Reinstall the Visual C++ Redistribution
After installing the Visual C++ redistribution, try to launch an application or any game; the xinput1_3.dll missing error will disappear. Remember to download the version suitable for your system.
To solve the xinput1_3.dll was not found error, try reinstalling the Visual C++ redistribution.
Follow the steps mentioned below,
- Click on the link and visit the download page of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Go to the version of the operating system.
- Select the download button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why is xinput1_3 dll missing?
The error indicates an issue with Microsoft DirectX. The xinput1_3 dll file goes missing in the software collection while launching a graphics program or games.
How can you install the xinput1_3 dll file?
- Download the file and copy it to “C:\Windows\System32.”
- Click Start, then Run and type in “regsvr32 name_of_dll.dll” and hit enter.
- Your .dll file should now be part of Windows.
Where can I find xinput1_3 DLL on my computer?
The xinput1_3 DLL is there in the System32 folder from Windows. One can easily find it in the file explorer with the help of a search bar.
How do I fix Windows 10 missing DLL error?
To fix missing DLL files error on Windows, you are required to follow the below-mentioned ways,
- Check for missing files, and try to repair or reinstall the software. This step usually fixes up the issue.
- Run the DISM tool, check, and fix any corrupted files on the windows component store. Repair the windows system image to make the system error-free.
- Try to run the system file checker and fix any missing or corrupted files to get rid of technical issues.
- Reinstall any missing files of Windows 10 OS files from Microsoft
- Copy and paste the missing DLL files from another system and re-register.